National Ladies Day 2020
Aum Sri Sai Ram
In conjunction with Sai Ladies Day, here are some National level activities lined up for all our Mahilas to participate.
19 November 2020
A. The “Healing Light” Prayer at 8:00 p.m.
1. This is open to all Shakthis and young female adults.
2. It is a prayer for the nation, so even non-Sai devotees (sisters) are welcome to join.
3. The Google Form has a column to fill up the number of participants from your family. Only one person needs to fill up that Form for the whole family.
4. Prayer will be done at your house porch, facing upwards towards the universe while holding the lamp and chanting 9 times the mantra below:
“Om Vasudevaya Vidmahe Vaidhyarajaya Dhimahi Tanno Dhanvantri Prachodayat” (9 times)
Om Shanti Shanti Shantii
6. After the prayer, place the light at your altar.
7. REGISTRATION LINK :
B. Online Ladies Day Celebration : 8.15 pm - 9.30 pm
The link to register : https://forms.gle/jkxrXCp6zKWhsoA5A
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 944 0758 1241
22 November 2020 from 8:15 pm – 9:30 pm
Recitation of His Divine Name (Laksharchana)
The power of Swami’s Name is so potent and the recitation of it will certainly help us to reach greater heights of spirituality. Hence, as in previous years, we shall culminate Ladies Day celebration (online) with the performance of the Naama Archana (recitation of His Divine Name).
“Om Shri Bhagawan Sathya Sai Babaya Namaha”
We hope that a nation-wide spiritual activity of this nature can be organised at your State/Centre.
As 19 November falls on a Thursday this year, this activity is planned for 22 November 2020 from 5:45 am – 9:00 am
Let us spiritualise this day with His Divine Name and develop love for all, not forgetting ourselves too as we forge ahead on our spiritual journey.
Jai Sai Ram